ART SHOW - OHMS, AMARILLO, TX

Here are all fifteen of my pastel, still life paintings arranged in one format.  It's really exciting for me to see them all together.

I always recall the beginning scene from the movie "Romancing the Stone" when Joan Wilder celebrates finishing her novel.  After I finish a piece, I usually have a little ritual of cleaning off my easel, storing my pastels and "celebrating" the completion of a piece.  Since I knew this would be a series of fifteen, I have saved my celebration until now.

I hope friends and family will get a chance to visit this fabulous (but expensive) restaurant, meet the owner/chef, Mary Fuller, have a great meal and enjoy seeing my work on display.

Thank you, everyone, who praised me, encouraged me and helped me accomplish this milestone!

Comments

Popular Posts