The Shoes are Flying Today!

I am flying high today.  I just got an invitation to show my artwork from the fabulous, Trading Post Cafe in Taos, New Mexico!
Right up the hill from the famous Saint Francis de Assisi Church in Ranchos de Taos is the Historic Trading Post building which houses the Trading Post Café.  I am particularly excited to show right next to the beautiful St. Francis de Assissi Church since it has been the subject of notable paintings by Georgia O'Keefe and just about every other Southwest Artist at one time or another.

The details of the exact date of the show are still being worked out.  My daughter, Lindsay is picking up the OHMS Amarillo show tomorrow and a few of those pieces have sold.  I plan to build on to the show with some more little food still life pastels and take them to Taos.  The owner of the Trading Post really liked this particular series so I'm excited to add to that inventory.

Again, this is a thrilling, life changing experience for me.  Taos is an international art center and this is a huge affirmation of my work.  I hope to continue to make bigger and riskier goals and who knows what's next for "The Shoe!"

Comments

I am so excited for you, Mrs. P! That is a fantastic affirmation of your work. I knew you were going great places!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news!! Wishing you Success with your show in N.M.!!
Julia Kelly said…
Congratulations! That is very exciting- Rancho Taos is a wonderful place and the cafe sound like a perfect place to exhibt your art!

Popular Posts