VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

GOLD-FISH

 
"Gold-Fish"
5" x 5" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page
 
Sometimes you do something artistic just to entertain yourself and that's the case with these two guys.  I had originally thought of doing a golf illustration on this page thinking that might be a popular image to sell but I couldn't help myself - gold-fish sounded like more fun.
 
I've always loved the fancy finned gold-fish you sometimes find in the pet section of Walmart.  Who knows, someone else might like them, too.

No comments: