NEW LARGE BUTTERFLY DRAWING

Butterfly
9" x 12" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

I wanted another new butterfly drawing for my Memorial Day art show in Oklahoma City.  We are fortunate that our school system is now having classes Monday through Thursdays until the end of the semester.  This gives me a full, interrupted Friday in my studio leading up to my next art show.

I really enjoyed spending quiet time alone in my studio this morning and this drawing is the result.  I am always seeking new ways to render subjects that have been old favorites.  This finished piece gives me two new butterfly drawings ready to frame.  I am working away to have enough new pieces to manage a three day long event.  I don't have enough display space in my booth for what I have finished but I want to have additional work ready in the trunk of my car should sales go well.

Comments

Popular Posts