WHAT'S ON MY DESK

I got the bright idea to record my classroom and studio desk/work space throughout the year. I thought it would be fun to preserve my life from day to day. This pic is my desk as I prepare to do a demo for my first hour craft class. We have been making handmade paper and they are now creating personalized journals to hold 20 sheets of unified, handmade paper.

These materials are examples of materials and methods to use to cover and embellish their journals. The black apparatus in the upper, left hand corner is a document reader which projects my desk on the wall so my students can better see me working.

I plan to post these pics from time to time.  I often consider this blog to be my personal scrapbook and diary but I hope others will enjoy a little of my day to day experiences, too.




Comments

Popular Posts