DESIGN STACK ONLINE PROMOTION




I was thrilled to just get a notification from DesignStack via Twitter that my artwork has been featured on their online artist promotion website.

Design Stack tweets and blog what they believe to be innovative, inspiring and unusual art, illustrations, architecture, design. drawings, paintings and photography from around the world.  I had no idea I had been featured.

What an exciting discovery.  I am really grateful to the friendly folks at DesignStack.  They described me as an American artist with an incredibly positive outlook on things.  I'll take that kind of praise any day.  Check out their page about my work.

Wow.  I am honored.
My page posted on DesignStack

Comments

Art on my Hands said…
Congrats!!! Recognition definitely deserved.
Thank you so much!

Popular Posts